Cleans tough stains and removes odours from water-safe textiles & hard surfaces.
Happy Pet Hygiene Stain & Odour Remover contains biological enzyme bacteria which feed on the ammonia crystals found in organic stains and odours, including pet messes, and will eliminate even the toughest stains.
You can clean tough stains from any water-safe textile & hard surface including carpets, upholstery, laminate floor, mattresses and bedding – but when in doubt test on a small area prior to use.
The biological, pet safe, non-irritating, eco-friendly microorganisms digest organic debris at the source and removes stains and odour-causing molecules from pet messes like urine, faeces, vomit, fats and grease. The enzymes continue to work long after application to discourage repeat marking, leaving a long-lasting fragrance.
How to use:
- Safe for the removal of organic & urine stains on carpets, laminate flooring, mattresses or any other water safe textiles or hard surface.
- Clear excess solid and liquid waste.
- Dampen the area with warm water using a colour-fast sponge or cloth.
- Saturate the soiled area with Happy Pet Hygiene Stain and Odour Remover and leave to dry.
- Enzymes remain active while damp, and should the stain still be visible once the effected area has dried, reapply as needed.
This product is safe on most textiles however, if in doubt test on a small area prior to use. Do not use of leather or silk. Do not use with bleach, caustic / alkaline based products or disinfectants as they will affect its performance.
This is an extremely versatile eco and pet friendly cleaning product and can safely be added to your washing or use as a nontoxic tile, floor and surface cleaner.
How does it work?
Eco-friendly enzymes digest organic debris and removes stain and odour causing molecules at the source.
Trusted by veterinary clinics and pet care professionals:
* Environmentally Friendly * Non Toxic
* No Ammonia * Bleach Free
* Safe around pets and children, when used as directed.